Looking for comic book artist colorist and inker.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

relywords
Forum Member

Looking for comic book artist colorist and inker.

Post by relywords »

For artist who draws or colors. Looking for a inker, a artisit who can trace my drawings which are really complicated, and colorist. Remember an inker is a artist who traces with ink but you don't have to have experience. You need to add depth or what is called shading to my drawings but i'm not sure if i'll add shading to my drawings right now. Colorist should have photoshop elements or photoshop or willing to purchase either. Colorist must be able to shade in different tones of colors, know how light reflects, and darkenss with color- if you think you fit the catogery-you don't need to be an expert. If your a colorist but don't know how to use it I'll teach you. This a new project and nothing is promised by me, however person must have long term committment for more than a year. If you're not you'll be kicked out and rejected instantly. There is no pay. If the comic book is published than will see how your paid or how the money is divided. I do not want a fine artist who doesn't know anything about comic books or comic book art so you must be into comic book art. You must be over 18 and under 31. Each comic is produced in 2 weeks, bi-weekly so its like a full time job and lots of time is required. You must be able to complete things on time and correctly, there are no exceptions. You must bring your own supplies. For more info contact me. Each person needs to help with character creation, design, ideas, helping to get published. Right know we need to figure out a way to e-mail artwork and exchange ideas, its hard to e-mail artwork. Email is shawnxavieror@yahoo.com. To spammers, I don't like spam and i'll be very angery if you send it.