Writer Seeking Artist/Writer/Exposure/Advice

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

CasiusBMG
Forum Member

Writer Seeking Artist/Writer/Exposure/Advice

Post by CasiusBMG »

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to this whole zwol thing so bare with me. To put everything bluntly I'm simply an aspiring creative writer that, as the title implies, seeking exposure as far as working with other artist and writers. I'v been writing seriously every since the summer of 2007 and I pretty much found myself sort of speak every since then. I enjoy writing with a passion and I don't just feel like it's a talent for me I know it is. It's apart of who I am now. Right now, I'm a sophomore in college and although I'm strictly a writer I'm very familiar with artistic elements of design. I took a couple of 3-D design classes and I had a failed attempt at a drawing class in college. So, to wrap this all up before I go on and on, b/c I can do so, I would like to say if anyone got any advice, questions, comments, etc. PLEASE feel free to respond or just e-mail me at mr7647@yahoo.com. Thank you for reading this and God bless. :D
angelmichael
Forum Member

Re: Writer Seeking Fantasy Artist

Post by angelmichael »

I've got my web comic here:

http://komodo-comic.blogspot.com/

i would love to draw your script into
beatifull comics in BW or Colour, just
email me here: michael.gumelar@gmail.com