FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostPenciller seeking works Next: PostComic Letterer open for work  
gwenwin
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art Reply with quote

I'm putting together a Kickstarter for a comic set in Ancient Egypt. The main romance is between two women and I wanted to commission someone to draw them together. This art would be used in the Kickstarter.

If the Kickstarter is successful I will be looking for an artist to illustrate/ink the comic as well.

I will pay $50 CAD for this.

You can email me at gwenwinin@gmail.com or reply to this thread if you are interested with samples/your portfolio.
gaetano.matruglio
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art Reply with quote

gwenwin wrote:
I'm putting together a Kickstarter for a comic set in Ancient Egypt. The main romance is between two women and I wanted to commission someone to draw them together. This art would be used in the Kickstarter.

If the Kickstarter is successful I will be looking for an artist to illustrate/ink the comic as well.

I will pay $50 CAD for this.

You can email me at gwenwinin@gmail.com or reply to this thread if you are interested with samples/your portfolio.

Hi, I'm Gaetano, italian artist active since 2013 for the italian publisher "Passenger Press". I published works about a lot of different genres, ranging from post-apocalyptic stories to adventures and horror ones. Please, take a look at full pages and illustrations on my deviantart page at https://gaetanomatruglio.deviantart.com/gallery/ where my production is organized by time of publications. You can contact me by mail at gaetano.matruglio@gmail.com or just by sending a note trough deviantart note system. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: