Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

gwenwin
Forum Member

Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art

Post by gwenwin »

I'm putting together a Kickstarter for a comic set in Ancient Egypt. The main romance is between two women and I wanted to commission someone to draw them together. This art would be used in the Kickstarter.

If the Kickstarter is successful I will be looking for an artist to illustrate/ink the comic as well.

I will pay $50 CAD for this.

You can email me at gwenwinin@gmail.com or reply to this thread if you are interested with samples/your portfolio.
gaetano.matruglio
Frequent Poster

Re: Seeking LGBT friendly comic style artist for preview art

Post by gaetano.matruglio »

gwenwin wrote:I'm putting together a Kickstarter for a comic set in Ancient Egypt. The main romance is between two women and I wanted to commission someone to draw them together. This art would be used in the Kickstarter.

If the Kickstarter is successful I will be looking for an artist to illustrate/ink the comic as well.

I will pay $50 CAD for this.

You can email me at gwenwinin@gmail.com or reply to this thread if you are interested with samples/your portfolio.
Hi, I'm Gaetano, italian artist active since 2013 for the italian publisher "Passenger Press". I published works about a lot of different genres, ranging from post-apocalyptic stories to adventures and horror ones. Please, take a look at full pages and illustrations on my deviantart page at https://gaetanomatruglio.deviantart.com/gallery/ where my production is organized by time of publications. You can contact me by mail at gaetano.matruglio@gmail.com or just by sending a note trough deviantart note system. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance!