Pencil/inker needed for FALLOUT based comic project!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Riotradiofm
Regular Poster

Pencil/inker needed for FALLOUT based comic project!

Post by Riotradiofm »

To the artists who love the storytelling style of FALLOUT, wouldn't it be great if there was a comic based off the games created by Bethesda? Well I feel like I am breaking through. Having spoke with the senior concept artist, Ilya Nazarov, from Bethesda and hopefully having the right direction to get this project to Todd Howard's desk, I have never wanted to push so hard on a project before!
I am looking for an artist who is good with pencils and inks, and more importantly, you must know the art style and design of FALLOUT. I have already written up a synopsis, script, plot point, and pitch. All I need now is 5 sample pages in which I can also top off with Coloring and Lettering.
I know money plays a big factor for artists. I don't have a lot to work with. And note that this isn't a Guaranteed sell. If the pitch does get to Todd Howard, and even with the support of Ilya Nazarov, there's no money to be made off of it if Todd says no.
All this being said, I hope there are artists who are very intrigued by this post, and I hope to talk to some very talented and excited people soon! We will discuss everything there is to discuss about this project. If you are interested, please email me at riotradiofm@gmail.com
Thank you for your time in reading this post!
Sam C.