FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Colorist search
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostLooking For Artists, Inkers, Writers, ... Next: PostWriters, Editors, Management  
rchyde
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Colorist search Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Together with an international team consisting of a writer, 3 artists and a letterer/editor, I've started the small press company SouthEast Comics. We've just published the first issue of the superhero book ALFA, see link below.

Now for this book, we've worked our way through to issue 3 (All colored and lettered, except #3 is waiting for letters). Issues 4-6 are being penciled, inked and colored as we speak.

Now for one cover I'm searching for a colorist, who's willing to color a single character (full body shot). This will be used as a cover for the second issue. The job is UNPAID and I know many of you will cringe at the idea of doing this for free. So this post isn't for you, this is for the aspiring colorist/ hobbyist.

What I can offer is a credit in the books, a shoutout on Instagram and FB and free PDF books of all the 6 issues that's coming out in 2018 and 2019.
You even get a free printed TPB of the entire comic, but that will be in 2019 though.

For a sense of our coloring style, please follow the link below where you can see the cover colors and 3 sample sequential pages on ComiXology.

https://www.comixology.eu/ALFA-1/digital-comic/629065?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=ALFA%231&utm_content=Submit+Email&utm_term=Indie+Comics

Please PM when you are interested.

RCH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: