I will draw your comic/submission

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

thecatch_comic
Forum Member

I will draw your comic/submission

Post by thecatch_comic »

I've been looking for a new comic project to work on. I can draw, ink, color, letter, and take on just about any artistic chore you need. I work in a variety of styles and genres and I can adapt my work to take on the look you need for your comic book or submission. I can devote a full time effort to your story for a very reasonable pay.

Take a look at my portfolio if you're interested. I have many more samples available for any serious inquiries.

http://bbqedmarv.deviantart.com/gallery/

You can contact me at: nathanwirtz@gmail.com

-Nathan
CasiusBMG
Forum Member

Re: I will draw your comic/submission

Post by CasiusBMG »

Hello thecatch_comics. I'm an aspiring creative writer trying to get exposer in collaborating with artist in order to produce a comic. I'm a newbie to the whole "writing a comic book story" thing but I'm confident enough to say that I can definitely write pretty much anything as long as it's not too gory. I've been writing seriously every since the summer of 2007 and I've only actually started typing three stories (2 long stories and one short story). If you are interested in getting something started just hit me up here on zwol.org or e-mail me at mr7647@yahoo.com