Indie writer looking for artists and translators!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

hamzinrenat
Forum Member

Indie writer looking for artists and translators!

Post by hamzinrenat »

Hello all!

For some years I was looking for helpers for my visual novels. Now I have to say that all stories are written and games almost done (in free visual novel engine ren'py) but with free art and still only in Russian language. Some of them have got good feedback so I want it to be published in "platforms".

I'm looking for enthusiasts artists and native English editors. And in many other languages, as many as possible. I'm looking for a long collaboration with people which will be interested in deep stories. Editing and proofreading big texts isn't easy work... Artistic work means drawing sprites - full tall characters and faces for avatars. About my games: they are psychological thrillers, intelligent fantastics, and real life dramas. If it grows to some profits - of course, members will get some percents, but I better not to talking about money at such phase of work. Artistic work means drawing sprites - full tall characters and faces for avatars.

Contacts:

hamzinrenat(shift-2)gmail.com