Writer seeks for an artist for a body-horror story (unpaid)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Red
Forum Member

Writer seeks for an artist for a body-horror story (unpaid)

Post by Red »

Hi everyone and thank you for adding me!

I'm an italian writer seeking for an artist to collaborate with for a comic-book script called ''Flumbers''.
It's a body-horror story about crazy dog-owners, werewolves and a mysterious circle of illegal underground fighting (let's call it: ''Airbud metts A Werewolf in Paris meets Fight Club).
At the moment I'm writing the thirs issue out of five. The story is already planned since is an adaptation of a short story I've written a couple of years ago.
Unfortunately I can't afford to pay for the work and that would be an unpaid collaboration but i'd be glad to find someone to help me with the story and have some fun in doing it :)

Here's the script of the first issue (the script is in english. Any hiint or impression is more than welcomed :) )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RBgZe ... tCnBQQ-CEL
MarlyCA
Forum Member

Post by MarlyCA »

I read what you posted and it looks interesting. Email me at marlycomicartist@gmail.com and we can talk. I'll work for free but I want to keep the rights to my art so it's not sold without my consent.
nicoleedwards
Forum Member

Post by nicoleedwards »

I'm an experienced comic artist, I have a style that you are looking.