Writer seeking an artist for a webcomic! (unpaid)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

imreallynotafraid
Forum Member

Writer seeking an artist for a webcomic! (unpaid)

Post by imreallynotafraid »

Hello! My name is Jordyn, and I've been throwing an idea around for a while now. I'd really like to start a webcomic with an artist who's interested in my idea. I have characters and setting kind of planned out already, and the plot is in progress. If you're the artist to be and have ideas, please let me know; I try my best to be open minded! My idea was to have like a community with different races, but each race is instead a colour. They will be run by a counsel of those who are Black and White. I at least want to have the colours Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. Eventually, I'd like to develop some sort of race-war type plot. Also, we need DRAMA!! I'd like to have two colours be absolute enemies, but two members of said colours fall in love (cliche, I know). Anyway, I'd also want each colour to have a stereo type. I have some characters planned out already, but yeah! That's it for now, I suppose. Please let me know if you're interested!
panistefanin
Forum Member

Post by panistefanin »

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you! moe gotta know