Looking for a Manga artist for comic (Paid) Manga/Anime only

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

dxjawscbbcew
Forum Member

Looking for a Manga artist for comic (Paid) Manga/Anime only

Post by dxjawscbbcew »

Hello all my talented manga artist,

With a heavy heart I must sadly look for assistance.

I've run into a snag and have been unable to continue the comic I was currently working on. If you are interested in this gig, it will be $40 per page, black and white only. The art style is on my website and must be similar in style (as you are "continuing" an existing comic), so before you respond I recommend you at least view the said material.

I am an artist myself and will not pick a skill-set that seems inferior to my own. *Price is negotiable, payment will be made 50/50 per page via paypal, will not work with someone who is unwilling to exchange sufficient contact information. Would prefer to work with someone who has done manga or anime art before (and understand the characteristics of it).

Think of this as a side job if you need to make extra money, project will probably extend est to 50-70 pages in total. Person be dedicated, if you know you won't have time or that your full-time job will get in the way, please don't apply...

ATTACH ARTWORK SAMPLE WITH REPLY

https://helldollmage.deviantart.com/

helldollmage.thewebcomic.com/

send replies to: helldollmage@gmail.com