Comic Script Commissions Available

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

zlingley
Forum Member

Comic Script Commissions Available

Post by zlingley »

Hello,

My name is Zachary and I am an aspiring comic book writer. In order to raise money to hire my own artists for some comic scripts I have written, I will bring any script you like to life in exchange for compensation.

As for my commissions, I am willing to write whatever story you wish in the form of a comic script. The rates are as follows and payable via PayPal:

10 Pages or Less- 2 Free Pages, $3 Each After
11 Pages or More- 5 Free Pages, $3 Each After

I will also lay out the process of a commission:

You email me with your commission, story, and page count. I ask questions about your story and give you a price quote based off of your page count. Upon you answering my questions about things such as plot and characters, I craft an elaborate outline and send it to you. I make changes to it until you approve of the overall story/arc of the outline. I then start writing. Once satisfied with the free pages I have made for you I send them to you for approval so you can see my style of writing and the way I’m taking the story. If you approve of the first free pages then you must pay 50% of your fee to me via PayPal. Afterwards I either finish writing or send the rest to you (depends on how large the project is) and expect to receive the other 50% upon delivery of final product. After I have received the full fee for your commission I will be happy to do any edits within reason for free.

If interested in hiring me for a commission it’ll be easiest to contact me at my email zlingley2018@gmail.com

When you pay over PayPal for a commission it is up to you to pay the transfer fee. There is also a large 50% discount I’ll offer to anyone for any work that has already commissioned me for 3 other commissions 11 pages or OVER.

And lastly, when you purchase either my work or my services you must cite me, Zachary Lingley, as the writer and allow me to put your work, with full credit to you and a link to your website, on my own website when the time comes.