FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
[For Hire] Pro letterer, available in the next weeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostComic Artist Portfolio: RATES NEGOTIABLE Next: PostFlatter available.  
Lucas.Gattoni
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: [For Hire] Pro letterer, available in the next weeks! Reply with quote

As I'm about to finish the projects I'm currently lettering, I know I'll have an opening to take on new jobs so contact me if you're in need of a letterer!

I do all lettering digitally, being able to provide digital files in any format you require, and have quite a quick turnaround for single pages. You can check some of my lettering jobs at my updated portfolio page here!.

I adapt my style to better suit the art and story, as I'm aware my role as letterer is to help the artists tell their story.

I can work on any kind of upfront pay system (could be half the total rate i.e.) which is to be settled via Paypal. Please do keep in mind that I require full payment before sending the final highres version of the files, no exceptions made here (I've had many awful experiences in the past).

If you want to get rates for lettering or logo design, please contact me via DM or even better via email to lucasgattoni@outlook.com

Let's work together!
Lucas.Gattoni
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: