Penciler for 1 page sequential

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MadManAtLargeProds
Forum Member

Penciler for 1 page sequential

Post by MadManAtLargeProds »

Hello. I am currently in need of a penciler for a 1-page sequential adventure featuring my regularly published comic book character. This also will serve as a try-out for a possible monthly series. This 1 page will be published in magazines internationally.

Page rates start at $40, but if yours is higher, show us why you are the one we want, and if we feel it is right for us, we will pay the fee. No worries, not trying to lowball, just keep costs under control.

I will ask for a basic sketch of a layout as a test page based on the script, and if selected, you will make requested changes if any, add detail, and get p.a.i.d.! Via Paypal with invoice.

You will have to be consistent with our previous look, but with your own twist on the style, which is Marvel/DC. I have a regular ink + color team whom I have worked with for over 3 years. which will contribute to the consistent style, building on your work.

Any questions and more information, email catchthemadmanpro@yahoo.com

I look forward to your submissions! Artists not selected will be kept on file for the future. Thank You.
Earl Geier
Regular Poster

Post by Earl Geier »

You can see samples of my art at
baldegografix.com
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Penciler for 1 page sequential

Post by Comics CD »

mauriciodelos
Forum Member

Post by mauriciodelos »

Email sent. Hope I'm still on time. :D
ViniciusCarreiro
Forum Member

Re: Penciler for 1 page sequential

Post by ViniciusCarreiro »

Hi.

My name is Vinícius Carreiro, and maybe you like to take a look at my portfolio at
https://www.behance.net/viniciuscl7112

The lattest stuff I post at my Twitter at
https://twitter.com/Bachmaniaco

I do both pencils and inking.

Thanks for your attention.