North Carolina/London GFX Team Offering Service @ $40

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Liam_McLane_Jones
Forum Member

North Carolina/London GFX Team Offering Service @ $40

Post by Liam_McLane_Jones »

I won't bore these forums w/ a diary of all the shit going wrong in my personal life, but pretty much I had a ROUGH falling out w/ my boss at an Wi-Fi company I worked for after already putting up w/ months of his tiring, erratic shit
Unemployed, w/ not many other local options - I need to find a new way of making end's meet.
Two friends of mine Ciara & Yumi, who I hold in very dear regard living in my home state of N.C. & in London respectively - have both agreed to let me route their services to the forum while also routing a 50% of each order's finance back to them. (outside of financial/business concerns, I also handle the team's vectorizations & other key pre-release graphic design touches like brightness, contrasting, setting the right hues, sharpening & blurring when/If needed etc.)

It is wholly your right to do so or not, but it would help our careers immensely if you could hire us on a long term basis. We are able to provide in very frequent pace & investing in our partnership could have it's own discount benefits down the line if we make enough to expand into custom clothing design, posters or perhaps other similar merchandising thoughts. Thank you for your time. :wink:

$40
Image Image

Vectorization Preview:
ImageImage