my last beg for an artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

zeroice
Regular Poster

my last beg for an artist

Post by zeroice »

I have a pitch ready to go for entry into Small Press Idol, but I'm missing one important thing--an artist!

I've had three different artists that started working on this project, the first two just disappeared on me without a word, at least the third one had a legitimate reason and let me know as soon as he couldn't continue working. (and it's not me! I'm a nice guy, really, and very easy to work with)

I competed last year with Steel Rising (http://www.carpetbombcomics.com/steelrising/) and made it to the semi-finals, so I have a good idea of what is needed to kick this contests' butt. I plan on using last years experience to win it all this time.

Obviously I want someone talented, but I also want someone who is motivated, dedicated, who will truly believe in this project and stick with it to the end.

This is not a paying job (as that's actually not allowed by the contest rules) but any winnings/prizes will be split (and I'll take the smaller cut).

Send samples or a link to zeroice013@yahoo.com

This is my last try before I give up on this for a while, so show me what you have.