Writer looking for Artist - Graphic Novel/Light Novel

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ruhled
Forum Member

Writer looking for Artist - Graphic Novel/Light Novel

Post by Ruhled »

Hello! I'm looking for an hobbyist artist who's interested in working in collaboration on a project with me!

I say hobby, because to be honest I wouldn't be able to afford an artist. However, the benefits are that you get to work on your own time, at what ever pace you like and have no liabilities on your end!
I'm only working on this project, because I've wanted to express some creative writing in a graphic format. I think that graphic novels are able to express something that you can't really nail in say a novel, or even a regular novel.

Of course I understand that people need money to live, and I'm sorry if I'm crossing the line with this sort of request.

About the project:
I won't be releasing too many details, but I can offer you that it's a pseudo-isekai (Sort of like "in another world" but not.)
This story follows an undead skeleton named Merlin, after he was necromanced from the dead. He finds himself confused and weary of his surroundings. He’s in the middle of aftermath battleground. Everyone is either dead, or being dragged away by their comrades. Having has no idea what his purpose is, and cannot find the one who'd summoned him. He with out orders, seeks out his master to find a purpose in life.

How the story is being written:
I'm currently working on this story as an architectural writer. Meaning; I sort have all these concepts and sort them out, look at each of them individually and carefully place them together that would either make sense or provide a push in the story. This is so that it avoids wasting potential story aspects, and allows the world building to evolve around the characters with out it being meaningless fluff.
I'm currently interested in making this a sort of chapter by chapter story, with maybe ten (more or less) a month (or at least that's the goal.) I'm willing to take any creative feedback on the plot or character designs, as I have a google document, holding all the key events.

I appreciate those of you who've taken their time to read past this post, and if you're still interested message me and I can provide a link to google document showcasing some of the characters and plot.