Professional Comic Book Artist_ For Hire

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

crizam
Forum Member

Professional Comic Book Artist_ For Hire

Post by crizam »

Hello,

My name is Cristhian "Crizam" Zamora, and for ten years I been working as a freelance comic book artist.

Some of my credits:the 5 issues steampunk miniseries "The Precinct" written by Frank J. Barbiere,"Vampirella: Prelude to Shadows" written by Nancy A. Collins,"Swords of Sorrow: Black Sparrow & Lady Zorro" for Dynamite Entertainment,participated in the series"Grimm Tales of Terror" and "E.V.I.L. Heroes" for Zenescope Entertainment,and many creator-owned and self-published/crowdfunded books and miniseries like "Preble's Boys", "TheDredger"; “The Resurrected� 5 issues miniseries being my latest project.

At this moment I'm especially interested in creative projects on the Science Fiction, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Noir, Fantasy or Superheroic genres that would allow me to develop the style that you can see in the attached samples that I been trying to have the time to put together.
Please visit my art blog at www.crizam.tumblr.com for more samples and previously published work in the "sequential pages" section.

You'll receive thumbnails/roughs for approval and ask for the changes that you may consider necessary. I'm highly respectful of the script and the writer's opinions and I also appreciate a reasonable amount of artistic freedom.

My current rates are usd$100\page for cleanly detailed pencils, usd$130\page for pencils and inks, usd$150 for pencils inks and shading as can be seen in the samples, usd$300 for color covers/pin-ups, usd$130 for a character design model sheet.

On payment, I'll give priority to projects that pay half up-front, page-by-page, or on a weekly basis. Yes, I do accept Paypal.

You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (I'm trying to be more active on social networks)

Reach me via e-mail: crizam@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
Criz