[Free] Newbie artist here.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

AnotherBeing
Forum Member

[Free] Newbie artist here.

Post by AnotherBeing »

Greetings,

I should start by stating that I lack a portfolio or any evidence of my work. Reason being, I'm a perfectionist and have a tendency to destroy art I consider "unworthy."
If you wish for some art, do send me a random page to work on so it'd be better for you to judge my skill objectively, with regards to your project.

I do not steal plots, or anything. Honestly, I care a lot about authenticity, and dislike scripts, or stories that try to recreate things that have already been done. However, I understand your resistance to be open with your ideas, I have some of my own too, but figured It'd be better I get more experience first.

I am looking for a writer with a vision, someone who has everything generally planned out. I work for free, and can't afford to pay the writer.. but thats besides the point. If everything works out, I would prefer to not be credited. Just a personal preference lol.

Do PM me if you're interested and willing to work with someone like me.
Last edited by AnotherBeing on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smollbean
Forum Member

Hey

Post by Smollbean »

Hi I am an amateur writer and i have a story I've been working on for a while and i would love to turn it into a graphic novel. I also have drawn concept art so you wouldn't have to start from scratch and if you want I can send you them. The Story is about a girl who gets electric powers after being shocked by one of her inventions. She's able to shoot electric bolts, charge stuff,fast heal the works. It follows her as she faces a sulervilan named Ethrial who steals people's souls to bring back his dead wife whose body he's kept in a preservative capsule as well as regular thugs and high school life. I would love to see your artsyle before making any decisions. I would also prefer to text you while working on this project then emailing as i tend to check texts more often. I also am going to school full time so I might be a little slower during the school year in pumping material out.
Thebigidea
Forum Member

Post by Thebigidea »

Not sure if your still available but I am willing to speak with you if your interested in the idea I have.I won't go into extensive detail just wanted to let you know I'm available to chat about it.
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Post by RaySMasonJr »

Tons of projects available.

For more details contact me at affinitytormrecruiting@gmail.com
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Post by RaySMasonJr »

RaySMasonJr wrote:Tons of projects available.

For more details contact me at affinitytormrecruiting@gmail.com
That is affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com. Sorry for the typo.
bukatony
Forum Member

Post by bukatony »

I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
slope unblocked
shell shockers
Riotradiofm
Regular Poster

Post by Riotradiofm »

Sent a PM your way for art samples!