Writer seeks artist to collaborate in anthology.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

varmo
Forum Member

Writer seeks artist to collaborate in anthology.

Post by varmo »

Hello, I am a Mexican writer who wants to participate in the open submission of You Died: An Anthology of the Afterlife of IRON CIRCUS COMICS.

In the call a full team is asked, so if any of you want to participate, I have some pitches that we can work with:

Pitch 1: A boy tells us where his dog went when he died. Preferred style: Emotional, cartoonish with ease for scifi.

Pitch 2 :: A woman travels through the underworld of the warriors, because she died giving birth. Preferred style: Someone who can draw action and have references of the Mexica iconography.

There is no payment for the moment, only if the project is accepted by the anthology (we will divide the payment 50-50). Nor do you need to work in the anthology right now, only if it is accepted.

If one of the pitches pleases you and you would like to collaborate, send me message in my mail o_marvel@hotmail.com

I leave the link in case you have any questions: https://ironcircus.com/you-died/