Author seeking artist for webcomic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Willard
Forum Member

Author seeking artist for webcomic

Post by Willard »

Hello everyone, I'm Willard.

I'm currently seeking an artist to do a webcomic with.

To get the specifics out of the way; I can not pay. I can get us our own domain, such as a .com. I can advertise our comic around for about one month.

If you are OK with all of the above, then please continue. I have 3 ideas for a web comic that I can fully write right now.

Two are a manga style comic. The genre for one is comedy, romance, drama, featuring a famous girl who decides to take a break from the limelight and hides as an employee at a local town cafe.

The genre for other web comic is a comedy, action, drama. It features a young, smart student who is know as a friendly boy, accidentally beats up a gang leader without knowledge on who he is and becomes the leader of their gang.

The 3rd webcomic is a noir style, mystery, crime, thriller, supernatural. It follows a detective and the case of the Suicide Disease, in which people seem to commit suicide in strange ways in unlikely places.

If any of these interest you, please contact me at anime58@yahoo.com

If interested and e-mailed, I will tell you more of the story you are interested in.

Thank you

P.S. It will be very helpful if you could send me samples of your work or link me to a blog or deviant art account with some work posted.