FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
About the Comic Jams forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Comic Jams
Previous: PostTHE FUTURE OF WEBCOMICS JAM Next: PostWord of the Day Comic Jam (Semi-Retired)  
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: About the Comic Jams forum Reply with quote

About the Comic Jams:

Comic Jams are fun, but they take valuable time and effort that comic authors could be spending on their own projects, so I'll only be hosting one or two jams here at a time. For that reason, please do not post any thread starting a new jam unless you have asked me first (and I'm likely to say no). Any unsolicited threads starting jams here will be locked.

You can and are encouraged to post threads containing links to other jams and discuss them here if you like.

Active Jams:

• The original 52-Pick-Up Jam: 54 panels, each based on one of the traditional playing cards. An ambitious goal that hasn't been reached yet.
  • The Word of the Day Jam. 10 panel short story with each panel based on one word. An academic project started and organized by Spiderweb.
  • Cat Garza's Future of Webcomics Jam: No rules, no time frame, no goal, no nuthin'! Just like it was back in the good ol' days.

Possible future jams:

• Chess Jam: Each panel represents one move in a chess game. Difficult long-form jam: length determined by the game.
  • Invite Jam: Each participant determines and invites the artist for the next panel. Short-form jam: 10 to 12 panels?

websafe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: online comics jams Reply with quote

I'd like to try an online comics jam. My website address is: http://websafestudio.tripod.com
If interested, please reply here.
websafe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: online comics jams (addendum) Reply with quote

I am new to this game, so pardon if I'm not playing correctly. Greg, it sounds like you'd rather not host a comics jam at this forum directly, but encourage links to comics jams being posted here. My previous post was to allow folks to view my work and see if they would consider collaboration with me. Details could be worked out here, if that is OK.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Comic Jams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: