FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Why This is Important
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostMy goodnes I just realized this Next: PostUninformed Bob  
JLONGENB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Why This is Important Reply with quote

I've often found Scott's work inspiring, and it's certainly been the best crash course I've ever received in graphic design. But the morning improv impresses and inspires me more than any other of his creations.

I'm a working writer, one who quite frankly is living at a sub-subsistence level because of my commitment to what I do. It's not easy doing something as mundane as putting words on paper on a daily basis, even when you know that for better or worse, it's how you'll get better at your craft. The knowledge that someone with as much talent, not to mention as much work on his plate, as Scott McCloud is sitting down every damn day to produce this is more invigorating to me than that first cup of coffee.

Bravo Mr. McCloud. Your discipline helps keep the mystical wheel of artistic creativity greased, like a routine spin of a Tibetan prayer wheel. My humble thanks.
Nathan P.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 9:10 am    Post subject: Why This is Important Reply with quote

I must agree. Scott has given me inspiration as well. He is like a personal trainer who has made himself a great daily routine that not everyone can or will take on for themselves, but will inspire them to work a little bit each day toward their goals.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: