FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Do Fright Night Six and I will be your friend
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Comic Jams
Previous: Post1 Page at a time Next: PostComic Jam: 52-pick-up (Semi-Retired)  
Bill Duncan
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Do Fright Night Six and I will be your friend Reply with quote

Hey folks! I know that this forum doesn't see much action these days, but I thought I would use it to bring some attention to this year's Fright Night event, in case any of the folks who used to frequent these threads might be interested.

You can find the info here, but all you really need to know is that Jon Morris (yes, that Jon Morris) has provided the starter panel, which can be yours, along with a slew of promotion for your webcomic on Comixpedia (that's right, free banner space).

Ordinarily, Matt Shepherd would be whoring himself to you folks, being the events editor, but this year little old me (a ZWOL alumnus of old) am asking you all pretty please, to consider joining in. We have five entrants so far, but the more we have, the more fun it will be on Halloween when we look in our bages to see what we got
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Comic Jams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: