FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Inner workings of geometry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostWhether "Robots love to dance&quo... Next: PostMy goodnes I just realized this  
James Spencer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Inner workings of geometry Reply with quote

I think the storyline and dialogue are very clearly shown, my metaphoric hat goes off to scott there.But what about the inner stuff, like lines of symmetry. What do they mean? A parallelogram has no lines of symmetry, but a square has 8, and a circle has an infinite amount. Just wanted to point out that in ten years, the circle and square had ten kids, and assuming that the gestation period of a circle is nine months, that means that the circle spent 3/4 of her marriage pregnant (and i assume the circe is a woman because she was on the bottom in both sex scenes) and if you take the number of lines of symmetry of a square and multiply it by 3/4, you get 6, minus the number of sides on a parallelogram, and that's got to stand for something, doesn't it?maybe i don't know as much about this as i thought...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: