FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Posts cut off after last link
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum
Previous: PostIf you get "Error clearing sessio... Next: PostHow to edit topic?  
John2two
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Posts cut off after last link Reply with quote

Greg, the last two times I have posted to the board, it truncates my posts at the close tag of the last link I include in my post.

Is it just me that this is happening to? Is it because I use an old browser (Netscape 4.77 on Mac)? Is it because I code my links as HTML instead of BBCode?

In the post I left today, I worked around this by throwing in a gratuitous link in the very end, after my signature. In my post a month or two ago, I think I worked around it by changing my links from HTML code to BBCode.

Thanks, as always, for hosting quality discussions for serious thought about comics. Sorry I've been so distracted this year that I haven't been participating more.

Best regards,
John
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Well I can tell you that it's not related to your browser, but I'm not sure what the problem may be. How about this- Can you add a reply to this post and demonstrate the problem? I'll then be able to see how you're typing it in and work out where the problem may lie.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: