Lightsaber duel poll....

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Thomas
Frequent Poster

Lightsaber duel poll....

Post by Thomas »

Hey guys,

Ok I cant get SW off the brain and these polls are therapy for me :-)

I got a new one posted over at www.gutterflycomix.com asking what is the best EVER lightsaber duel you have ever seen in ALL the SW movies.

Go on over a vote for me. Ill leave the poll us until the end of June and post the results then so tell yer friends to vote too.

Thanx,
Thanks,
Thomas Clemmons
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Just being pedantic, but there were two different Luke v. Darth Vader duels and they were quite different in tone and resolution.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Thomas
Frequent Poster

True..

Post by Thomas »

Greg,

This is true and I screwed up I suppose in not splitting them up, but since I didnt lets just say for this poll if you liked either one of those duels better than any other duel in all the movies just vote for Darth Vader v. Luke :-)

But yeah yer right. I personally, between those two duels, dug the second Vader v. Luke duel. Luke was a bit less whiny during it and Vader played with Luke's head really cool too I thought.

Thanx,
Thanks,
Thomas Clemmons
InkAddict
Consistant Poster

Post by InkAddict »

But yeah yer right. I personally, between those two duels, dug the second Vader v. Luke duel. Luke was a bit less whiny during it and Vader played with Luke's head really cool too I thought.
Yep, It's the best psychologically, though I'm eager to see the new ones.

Was a bit disappointed by the short fights the sidh got in episode I (FM)

There was more to be gotten in that character. Maybe he'll come back in episode III (his clan used to be a lot bigger, so there are still hopes!) :D :D
Check out my new site (under construction) at: InkAddict