Earth X, Universe X..

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

CowboyBeBop
Forum Member

Earth X, Universe X..

Post by CowboyBeBop »

okay this is simple: What do you think of the series ??? a good, new, fresh start of everything marvel or rather a mediocre story??

personally i think that sometimes the author just throws to much at you at a time (especially in universe X) and it contains nothing new, its just a compilation of things known about deeper meanings of superhero- comics (bad english cause is not my native tongue) and on the art side ... well its truly beautiful but nothing really new and there are few experiments (the last chapter of earth x with nick fury) unfortunately you have to be really into the marvel universe to understand everything and the authors even cover almost- unknown- marvel creations
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

I agree with you on that. I read about 2/3 of Earth X and gave up. It really bored me. I've never read any of the other whatever-X series after that.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
CowboyBeBop
Forum Member

Post by CowboyBeBop »

well i have to say i really liked the -x series, but only after the second reading. I have to add that i normally dont read superhero comics .. i?m more on the manga- wave. -X is sometimes boring and especially in universe X its just to much to handle, i mean limbo.. omniverse.. and all this stuff.. man this is heavy on the braincells, i never encountered a superhero comic that i had to read more than 2 times to understand the core of everyhing .. and all the side stuff.. man the authors really should make it more easy for the average reader