GREG! Get your butt back to the drawing board.

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

losttoy
Understands reinventing

GREG! Get your butt back to the drawing board.

Post by losttoy »

One of my favorite past-times has been reading Zwol. When was the last post (other than the Schultz homage)? You are leaving us hanging here. We want more of Kate and Selby. Even if it's not about them, your fans demand more comics. Another story, another plot, another character, another idea. I hear you talking in the MI forum about story idea from suggested titles. They sound good. Invisiable toaster, correcion fluid, zwol, something ... just draw already!
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

:)
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Tailsteak
Frequent Poster

2nd

Post by Tailsteak »

I second that.
Randy
Consistant Poster

Post by Randy »

I think that Greg has been taking care of the technical side of things here at Zwol, so the break was not one from the site, but from posting new art. I think that Greg should be about done with the technical side of things and hopefully will be posting new art soon. At least I really hope so.

My two cents,
Randy
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

This really deserves a long and candid answer, but that'll have to come later.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Wikkit
Consistant Poster

Post by Wikkit »

I tried to get him to put up his comic adaptation of the work of the Bard, but he said he wouldn't until it was finished.

Don't go and pull a Douglas Adams on us, Greg.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

I was not trying to be mean in posting this item. After reading it again it sounded that way. I was trying to prod some work out of Greg. What can I say, I like his work and want to see more. I know about the technical part in having a web site. It offen gets in the way of actualy drawing. That's why I have thrown in sketches during some of my off days. Of course with my domian getting in the way of uploading images, not much of anything is being posted. But I am digressing ... looking forward to more art from you Greg any idea when?