writer seeking writer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

fontane
Forum Member

writer seeking writer

Post by fontane »

I am looking for a creative male or female who wold like to help write what could become the greatest sci-fi TV show or comic book ever created. I have the main plot down, but I could use some help with character development and side story plots to flesh out the characters. I have been writing this story for 10 years. It has simply become to massive for one writer alone. anyone interested please reply.
Blue_LanternHOPE
Forum Member

Post by Blue_LanternHOPE »

I'd love to here more about your story. I'm a good writer, maybe I can help. Shoot me an email. gagecline59@gmail.com
QuantumComicsBHS
Forum Member

Writer seeking Writer

Post by QuantumComicsBHS »

Hello, I saw your offer and I have to say I am very intrigued. Text me at 2513004669, or email me at quantumcomicsbhs@gmail.com. I am an excellent writer, and I have been writing for a long time. Thanks,
Brant LaCoste
EthanGordon
Forum Member

If still open...

Post by EthanGordon »

My name is Ethan Gordon, I'm English and I am 19. I have been writing for a while now, nothing too serious and nothing to really show but im very passionate and confident.

As well as writing in my spare time i have been writing articles for websites for a long time and thus have gained many new skills and experience. I am very creative and want to create something along with a team or partner.

I have wanted to create a comic series for a long time now and i have been searching on ZWOL for the right type of person and required content. If you still need someone or just want to chat about future project and ideas you can contact me at: ethangordonuk@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Ethan
[/b]