ARTIST SEEKING ARTISTS!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

vesuvius
Forum Member

ARTIST SEEKING ARTISTS!

Post by vesuvius »

Are you a comic artist looking to get noticed by having work printed but tired of the lame back –end BS and other offers that you could get your damn self?! Would you like to collaborate with other artists with the same drive to create? Let us eliminate the middle man and make it happen together.
Here’s the deal! We create our own short stories, and then combine them to a full graphic novel. If you don’t have a short story idea… we’ll write you one. You’ll keep all rights of your creation! The idea is to showcase our work as creators, but we will do it in a combined effort. We collect short stories; we advertise, communicate and share ideas. When we get the novel in the market we can use the funds to pay for new books to be printed. Hell, we could also have a contest to see who works on the cover!

I will make no money from this---- I just like to work with creative people!

This is just my idea!
Email me if interested with your portfolio link. If you have any questions or ideas, I would love to speak with you to make this work in our behalf. Use (CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!) on the headline.

http://vesuvius.carbonmade.com/about