Let's make a web comic called "Neko Mancer".

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Raziment
Forum Member

Let's make a web comic called "Neko Mancer".

Post by Raziment »

I'm not kidding when I say that I just had this idea like, 10 minutes ago. It's about a school of cats studying to be evil wizards. It's a dark comedy. I'm not going to take it seriously, neither should you.

This isn't a comic that'll eat up our time, we'll just work on it on our spare hours. Trust me, I'm busy too, but I feel like just working on something chill and stupid and quick. I ain't an artist, but I am a writer. So there's that. Also this comic probably won't be long per, um, "issue" I guess. It'll just be one to four panels tops.

So yeah, if you're interested let's make something really dumb. Shoot me an email at raziment@gmail.com for more details.
Ruyei
Reinvents understanding

tip

Post by Ruyei »

Well it's dangerous when you essentially say "I'm not going to take this seriously". Trust me, even funny comics have to be taken seriously. I get what you mean, you're doing this for fun not for profit on your spare time, but you still want to make something good right? And something good means putting in effort. Show us that you're willing to make this project work.

Best thing I can advise you is write a couple jokes for the comic here and try to get attention that way. I truthfully do like your ideas (Cats as evil wizards haha? It writes itself) but you're going to need to show what you can do in some way or another. You can give sample scripts like I suggested or simply explain more about what you intend to do.

Best of luck to ya
Ruyei
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Let's make a web comic called "Neko Mancer".

Post by Comics CD »

Hello,
I am interested in a collaboration with you.
You can see some of my drawings here :
http://comicscojanudan.blogspot.ro/
My e.mail is cojanudan@gmail.com
I also send you an e-mail.
Thank you
Dan
funnybone
Regular Poster

Post by funnybone »

Would you like mine?

If you like it then you can mail me at:

Code: Select all