Artist needed for 8-page script (UNPAID)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

liminalsoup
Regular Poster

Artist needed for 8-page script (UNPAID)

Post by liminalsoup »

I am currently seeking a penciller / inker to illustrate my 8-page script "Gangland Moebius". The complete 8-page comic will be submitted to Indie Comics Magazine for publication. I will pay all upfront costs associated with publishing. Any profit we receive will be split 50/50. You will also receive 50% of the remainder books (which typically could be anywhere from 5-50 books).

Gangland Moebius is written in moebius-strip format... The meaning of the story actually changes the second time you read it! You can read it here: http://www.liminalsoup.com/ganglandmoebius.pdf

All comments and criticism welcome. ( I will never improve if people don't point out my faults. And I have a very thick skin so don't worry about "hurting my feelings". )

This gig is obviously not for professionals who already make a page-rate. But for new artists who have never been published before, it is a good opportunity to get something in print.

Indie Comics Magazine is distributed through Diamond, the same distributor as Batman and Spiderman, so there is the chance for this book to appear in comicshops across the country.

Please email me at liminalsoup@yahoo.ca for more information or visit my website http://www.liminalsoup.com

Thanks
And good luck
Lets make some comics!!!
Someone once told me 'if you've got a world in your head, you have a responsibility to give it life'.
mfcisme
Forum Member

Post by mfcisme »

while i can't help you with the pencils and inks. thank you for introducing me to that story telling format
liminalsoup
Regular Poster

Post by liminalsoup »

LOL. No problem. It works great on time travel stories.
Someone once told me 'if you've got a world in your head, you have a responsibility to give it life'.
jaybcornwell
Forum Member

Post by jaybcornwell »

Hi!

My name is Jay Cornwell and I have a passion for creating comics. I'm already a published artist and handled many parts of the field like writing, penciling, inking, and even editing for independent companies. I would love to know more about your story and hopefully collaborate. My contact e-mail is starman853@gmail.com

This is my portfolio
http://jaycornwell.crevado.com/#1496614

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.
~~JAY~~
liminalsoup
Regular Poster

Post by liminalsoup »

hi Jay,

I think i found my artist already but thanks for your reply. Your work is really great!

Thanks for responding.

Joseph