FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Seeking writers who will serve as editors or management
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostArtist Looking for work Next: Post[Looking for Work] Colorist for Sequen...  
RaySMasonJr
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Seeking writers who will serve as editors or management Reply with quote

Contact me at affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RaySMasonJr
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for comic book artists and writers who will work in editorial and management positions. It is a collaboration so pay is back end percentage. If you were self publishing all jobs would be on you so asking for extra is not a stretch. Affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RaySMasonJr
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got some great applicants, but I still have positions to fill. AffinityStormRecruiting@gmail.com.
RaySMasonJr
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ALMOST staffed with editors, but need some more folk interested in management.

When you apply, please indicate whether you are interested in editing, managing, either, or both. Also indicate if you are a writer or artist, and if you are an artist, exactly what you do, penciling, inking, lettering, and/or coloring. All of this should be in the subject line for quicker placement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: