need writer to make 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script; 500 usd last

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

NoTimeness
Forum Member

need writer to make 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script; 500 usd last

Post by NoTimeness »

1. hi.

2. about me.
a. name: albert demontaño
b. birth date: july 4 1983.
c. address: demontaño clinic, santiago blvd., general santos city, philippines.
d. education: computer science college drop out.

3. i need sci-fi comics fluent-english-script writer to directly do the ff:
a. study the 3639 words document + writers instructions.
b. conversion of the said 3639 words document + writers instructions to 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script from page 1 to page 8 in order.
c. review of the finished said 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script to correct mistakes and contradictions.

4. steps.
a. email me at "shuffleallcards@gmail.com" and email me that you accept the job offer, email me your sci-fi comics fluent-english-script samples, and email me your complete ID name and complete ID address.
b. ill approve or not approve. for approved then next step.
c. ill email you the 3639 words document + writers instructions.
d. you must trust me that i shall pay you at the end of this.
e. you study the 3639 words document.
f. you convert the said 3639 words document + writers instructions to 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script from page 1 to page 8 in order.
g. you review the finished said 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script to correct mistakes and contradictions.
h. you send to me the reviewed 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script to my email address: shuffleallcards@gmail.com.
i. ill shall review your work then deveomedia in romania shall review your work then if your work is acceptable then next step.
j. you get 500 usd payment via remittance using western union.
k. if crowdfunding, https://gogetfunding.com/category/creative/, shall be come successful then pages 9 to 28 or more, depending on the funds raised, shall be made usually using the same writers and artists. depending on the funds raised writers and artists get bonus(s).

5. summary of the document.
*Hosts
**Everyone is host of X-Gene.
**Everything is host of X-Entity.

*X-Gene can evolve and the effects to humans are:
**Before, during, and after evolution effect is reincarnation, don’t know where, when, and how, with rememberable memories.
**Enhanced immune system x3 in general compare to our immune system in general.
**Enhanced radiation resistance x3 in general compare to our radiation resistance in general.
**1st, 2nd, or 3rd person view that can be manually switch on or off.
**Can manually put limit to how long hair and nails grow at own bodies.
**No feelings of itchiness and discomforts.
**No need to poop, urinate, and fart.
**No need to toothbrush and floss.
**No need hygiene maintenance.
**Users of English language.
**Help hosts give names.
**No disease resulting to one body and no duplications.
**Can have body and consciousness duplications via having babies, clones, and/or technologies.
**Babies and clones can also be brand new persons.
***However, for now they can only have body and consciousness duplication via having babies.
***Duplicate body(s) means if one body of x-person dies then x-person still has/have other body(s).
***Duplicate bodies have some form of independence and dependence to and from each other such as torment and falling in love respectively.

*Genre.
**Zombie Apocalypse.
***Cluster of many solar systems and each solar system have many earths and duplicate earths caused by X-Entity.
***1 earth, orbiting a gas giant like Neptune however larger than Neptune, is infested with zombies.
***1 year after the outbreak and the swarms of zombies continue coming.
***12 + 188 focus survivors, DoD agents, with their 20,000 duplicates must help other survivors in New York City, kill zombies, secure New York
City, investigate the zombie outbreak such as the cause and people responsible if any, wait for aid and reinforcements from neighboring
earths to reach their locations, help each other, and no pickups for everyone on infested earth.
***Zombies: very-very many standard zombies, few mutant zombies and mutant zombies have superpowers such as flight, and very few monster
zombies and monster zombies have superpowers and hulk like.
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Re: need writer to make 8 pages sci-fi comics fluent-english-script; 500 usd last

Post by JesterWriter »

If this position is still available, I'd like to talk about it. jester.writer.c13@gmail.com