Need addition to mini-comic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

cincignat
Forum Member

Need addition to mini-comic

Post by cincignat »

Hello, I am Cincignat: humorous superhero from the streets of Cincinnati, Ohio. I have my own black & white mini-comic which is going on its 3rd year. I am looking to expand and am willing to give 3 pages in my mini-comic to one lucky person- need someone ASAP!

Here's the basics I am looking for:
1. Recurring characters. Whether you have a team or just a solo character, your character(s) will appear in each issue. I am trying to stay away from it being like an anthology book. So do not change your main character(s).
2. Be dedicated! My mini-comic comes out 4 times a year, so I will need work from you, well, guess? Four times a year. There are pre-set deadlines.
3. Three pages just for you. You can use sub-panels to make your comic contain even more than just 3 images. That is all your choice.
4. Your story has to be all ages. That means kid-friendly, though I have lots of teen & old-people fans too.
5. I can not pay you in currency, but will be offering you 25 or more printed issues for you to share at no cost to you.
6. My comic is growing and you can help. The comic can already be found in 7 local shops and in an additional 11 shops. If you do not live in this area, you can help the comic grow by adding more locations in your own area.

So let me know what you got to offer, and find out more about me at:

http://cincignat.wix.com/comic

Thanks for checking this out! - Cincignat