FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
The Tale of Two Titles
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostSomnivore Next: PostThe Evil that Men Forget to Do vs. Sev...  
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: The Tale of Two Titles Reply with quote

In this round's potential M.I. titles, there are two that are similar enough that they suggest a two-part story: "Take Two, They're Small" followed by its sequel "If Only I'd Bought Two..."

A tragic tale of regret with a poignant lesson.
Alexander D.
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it odd that "Take Two, They're Small" is showing as an early leader right out the gate, while "If Only I'd Bought Two" is among the trailing losers. What makes the one so much more interesting to people than the other?

I'd love to see what happens if they come out in a tie (or, for that matter, if any two titles come out in a tie).
Christopher Lundgren
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Decisions, decisions! Reply with quote

I feel hard pressed to decide what to vote for this round. I have to love the zaniness of "Monkey! Bat! Robot Hat!" but then again, we've seen both monkies and robots in improvs before.

"My Curious Finger" is a great title. I guess I like it because it sounds kind of dirty. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: