FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Wanted - Illustrator (paid)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostSequential Artist and Illustrator open... Next: PostLooking to COLLABORATE with writers, p...  
warrenraysdorf
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: Wanted - Illustrator (paid) Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am looking for illustrators who can do pencils and inks separately.

Theme:
Sci-fi: 12 pages
Post Apocalyptic: 12 pages

This work may be ongoing but for now it will be a start-up project limited to 12 pages each. So whoever comes on board would need to be available to do future pages.

Rate per page will be determined by the quality of work: $35-$90

Please send sequential page samples with pencils and inks. I'd like to see both processes. Email: warrenraysdorf@yahoo.com
m_laborde_color
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Do you need a colorist too? Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Matias and I'm a colorist/digital painter do you need a colorist for your projects?
maicou oliveira
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Illustrator (paid) Reply with quote

warrenraysdorf wrote:
Hi everyone. I am looking for illustrators who can do pencils and inks separately.

Theme:
Sci-fi: 12 pages
Post Apocalyptic: 12 pages

This work may be ongoing but for now it will be a start-up project limited to 12 pages each. So whoever comes on board would need to be available to do future pages.

Rate per page will be determined by the quality of work: $35-$90

Please send sequential page samples with pencils and inks. I'd like to see both processes. Email: warrenraysdorf@yahoo.com

Oi sou Maicou !
Estou interessado!

Tenho algumas paginas que fiz para agencias .

agumas ja esta finalizada .posso te enviar
meu portfolio e http://maicouoliveira.daportfolio.com
entre em contato comigo pelo maicoucomics@gmail.com
CornerstoneStudios
Reinvents comics

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I’m Jesse “Cadre” Hansen and I not only am the founder/CEO and fellow member but also represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists. We have well over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts. We’ve worked with comic book and gaming companies large and small including Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast and many more. Over the years we’ve have seen and done just about everything there is to do in the comic book industry.

Our members have extensive experience and knowledge in regards to illustration and sequential art… we also have members versed in the art of animation, line arts, merchandising and even toy making experience. The studio contains both long time veterans and up and coming talented youngsters, which helps us branch out to all age categories and tastes. Many of us have had our own independent endeavors as well in owning our own businesses outside of the entertainment industry, thus expanding our knowledge and experience in the business world.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

I personally have been published in over 80 comics, magazines and periodicals including Cracked Magazine myself as well as being a professional Commercial Artist since 1994. I would like to know more about this opportunity and what it entails.

That being said and without further delay... here's our portfolio link to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

http://www.cornerstonecreativestudios.com/portfolio/

Rates vary upon the talented creator desired for each stage of production... listed range of rates below:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:
Pencils: $70-$250
Inks: $40-$125
Colors: $45-$75
Letters: $20-$25
Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published
Pencils: $75-$250.00
Inks: $50-$150
Colors: $45-$125
http://www.facebook.com/JesseHansenArt/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: