FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Artist looking for Writer (FREE)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostMy portfolio Comic Next: PostArtist looking for collaboration with ...  
liminalabjection
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Artist looking for Writer (FREE) Reply with quote

Hello, I do not have a portfolio or examples of my works.

I joined here recently and am seeking out writers who’d be willing to work with me. I dont have rates, work for free. Only drawback is my first sentence. I understand the risks involved and I assure you, your ideas are yours. I value authenticity. If my word is not good enough for you, I’d urge you to move on.

I draw a lot, I don’t like to think I’m that good at it, but I lack the resolve to act on my stories, I suspect due to a lack of experience.

As such I require some help, I’m seeking a writer that is highly meticulous about both storytelling, art and one who is passionate about his writings. Most people tend to open their works up to some sort of collaborative freedom, I don’t wish to partake in that. I do not mind your status in the comic book industry at all, I’m simply looking an individual with the above traits.

In fact, I need the criticality of the writer, to build up both discipline and perfection. How would it benefit the writer? I’m not sure, I was a fine arts student, and if they do meet the criteria above, I assure you, you will have an end result of worth.

If/when you insist on knowing my style or want me to provide proof of my drawing skills, do send me a 1 page script to work on and send to you.
Do not send me your full script, until you are sure that my skill set works for you.

Thank you for reading, if you’re still here after considering the risks.
You can contact me on here, or at: liminalabjection@gmail.com

Last edited by liminalabjection on Mon May 07, 2018 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
DakodaAndrew
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PMed you my contact info. Hope to hear from you.
liminalabjection
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still searching
Josh_JST
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: