Artist for hire

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

yamazae
Regular Poster

Artist for hire

Post by yamazae »

Hi there o/ :)
I am an artist looking for projects. If any one finds my style suitable for them please feel free to reply on this thread or text me on discord - yamazae#9530.
My rates-
Inking-$20 per page
black and white - $30per page
Colored(flat color only) - $40 per page
Black and white panel (vertical webtoon format) -$7 per panel
Colored(flat color only) (vertical webtoon format)-$15 per panel
You can see some panels I've done in this mega link
https://mega.nz/#F!7awyVazL!G7-3qVAmbZUquJRsnmoDkw
If you have any questions please ask,happy to answer.
Thanks.
Last edited by yamazae on Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KC the Sledge Writer
Forum Member

Re: Artist for hire

Post by KC the Sledge Writer »

I'm in need of an artist to finish the remaining 11 pages and the cover of part 2 of a black and white 3 part story. It is a crimefighter/superhero story. I've gotten in trouble in the past on message boards when providing links. My YouTube channel is KC the Sledge Story Teller. If you go to my channel's main page, it will have the trailer to part 1 as the preview video. You'll have to click it if you reach it on your smartphone. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks
yamazae
Regular Poster

Post by yamazae »

KC the Sledge Writer wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:13 pm I'm in need of an artist to finish the remaining 11 pages and the cover of part 2 of a black and white 3 part story. It is a crimefighter/superhero story. I've gotten in trouble in the past on message boards when providing links. My YouTube channel is KC the Sledge Story Teller. If you go to my channel's main page, it will have the trailer to part 1 as the preview video. You'll have to click it if you reach it on your smartphone. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks
Hi so I have seen the video and I can take care of the remaining 11 pages but I would like to know if you'd be OK if it doesn't look like the previous pages? Because my style leans on the anime genre so the style will change from the preexisting pages. If you're OK with that please let me know so we can then see how to move forward on the remaining pages.
KC the Sledge Writer
Forum Member

I would love to see my characters get an anime spin sometime, but I don’t think it can work in the middle of an issue. Thanks for the response, though. I hope you find a project, and maybe our paths can cross again.
yamazae
Regular Poster

Post by yamazae »

KC the Sledge Writer wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:12 pm I would love to see my characters get an anime spin sometime, but I don’t think it can work in the middle of an issue. Thanks for the response, though. I hope you find a project, and maybe our paths can cross again.
Thanks and same here and if you may have a future script still around 😁
KC the Sledge Writer
Forum Member

:D