FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
My Pen !! My PEN !!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostLimitations of the table only webcomic... Next: PostCar just died.  
alsis37
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: My Pen !! My PEN !! Reply with quote

Oh, thanks a lot, Scott. Now I'll have that damn Kids In The Hall sketch running through my head for the whole freaking day. Y'know, the one that's filmed like an Obsession ad where the poor guy runs all over the bank and all over town, crying, "My Pen !! My PENNN !!!"

Whenever a customer at work asks to borrow a pen, I'll start looking around the waiting room mumbling "Walrus, Mr Walrus ?" In no time at all, Security will be on hand, demanding a drug test. My Ombudswoman will call me a disgrace to the Local.

I'll get you for this someday. Mark my words.
And in time
All time
Will be time..."

--- The Negro Problem
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: