FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Comics affect brain the same way cocaine does
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostPolitical Compass Next: Postwow scott, a little rough on los angel...  
Ian Brill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Comics affect brain the same way cocaine does Reply with quote

Rodger Langridge posts on the TCJ messboards (seen here:http://www.tcj.com/messboard/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002368.html that according to Stanford U., "funny cartoons" rewards the brain the same way cocaine does. Intresting news, thought Mr. McCloud would be interested. This subject (comics affecting the brain, not drugs) is his kind of thing.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding

Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, after much time, effort, and osterizing, I've finally managed to shred and grind the Sunday Daily News Comic section into tiny little granuals, and snorted about two lines worth. I can't stop grinding my teeth. I think I'm gonna bag the rest and sell it on the playground tomorrow.
MotherInferior
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the spirit of print comics, I've decide to condense my local funny pages even furthur into highly concentrated, vial-sized nuggets I'm currently referring to as Crackomics (patent-pending). Soon to be followed by an at-home condensing unit, the RonCo "Comic De-Humor-drator" -> "Just one giggle and they're Good As New!"

**INVESTORS** IPO coming soon. Meeting theme: "Hey, at least it's worth more than WorldCom!"
IronSpike
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbing powedered "Nancy" reprints over my gums and waiting for the desired affect....
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: gateway drug Reply with quote

Is it true that "funny cartoons" are a gateway drug to other more serious comics? I think that's how I got hooked. Is this why I'm always broke? sigh... I don't think I can break the habit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: