We want you for YOUR COMIC HERE!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

Well yey another week with Your Comic Here being late. This time it is REALLY late. Perhaps, I need somebody to take over webmastering or maybe on of those automated site update things. I tried an auto thing once and had no idea what I was doing. I guess I like to get my hands dirty in the html and have full control of how the page looks. I am after all an artist, not an IT guy.

This week, Your Comic Here was late because of how Ann Arbor Book Festival really threw me off. I got no sleep on Friday because I was doing last minute printing, folding and stapling of brochures, flyers and my mini-comic. Had to get up early Saturday to set up our booth. Spent over 12 hours in the sun hyping Michigan Comics Network, LCC's squential art degree program, and the up coming Comic Awareness Week. It was very successful, except for the fact I fried myself both mentally and physicaly. At the end of the festival I ended up crashing and sun-burnt

To make things worrse in the Ano household, my 12 month old daughter has the stumach-flu. She has been just miserable, throwing up and crying all the time. So whatever time I am not recouperating, I am taking care of her. I have a to do list a mile high now, and I kept on forgetting to update Your Comic Here.

So here it is, Zwol's very own Eric Myers now has his comic up after being over two days late. It is a really cool comic. I will end up having it up another week to make up for the missed days. The updated Your Comic Here is at:
http://www.geocities.com/yourcomichere
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

Yay! I suspected that you were sleeping off the festival. I hope you daughter starts feeling better.
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

an odd thread for a spambot to drag up
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

Yeah, I've been deleting them on sight. There's been at least a couple a day for the past week. I'm not sure if Greg's been seeing them too. But they like to grab old topics.
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Thanks, Eric! Haven't seen anything. Been on vacation away from computers.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

Greg Stephens wrote:Thanks, Eric! Haven't seen anything. Been on vacation away from computers.
No problem, Greg. The bots really like this thread. Maybe they want a comic on David's site. Or maybe they want David to update his site (hint hint). :D
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

I'm interested in poker, can you help me?