FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Any Daz/Poser artists interested in collaborating?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostComics artist for hire Next: PostLooking for artis  
notammargartet
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Any Daz/Poser artists interested in collaborating? Reply with quote

Greetings. I am a writer who has had previous experience designing album covers and logos for underground music artists. However, I cannot draw in the traditional sense. So, I am looking for someone who can design characters/models with Daz3d, poser, blender, etc who would like to assist me in creating sequential art. I can provide backgrounds, textures, text, effects, etc while the artist would render character models for me to use in digital designs.

I have had limited experience with Daz3d and Poser, but I do not have the hardware capacity, nor the know how, to create libraries of characters for complete stories. If there is any 3d artists who would interested in working with me on such a thing, please feel free to email me thee.psionic.assembly@gmail.com

Here as some designs I have done recently, that might better illustrate what I am trying to accomplish
http://theepsionicassembly.tumblr.com/post/171185166940
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: