FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
New Writer looking for Comic Artist/Illustrator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostNew Writer Looking For Artist for Part... Next: PostVersatile COMIC ARTIST for HIRE  
Dead Wiggle
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: New Writer looking for Comic Artist/Illustrator Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Carlos and I'm in the process of developing a new comic. The story centers around a race car driver and his quest for glory in the most challenging of events around the world. Even though the story centers around motorsport, the essence is about the human condition and the art will portray a lot of the events outside of the car. it all depends on the artist. Looking for someone that is able to do full color art panels. The idea is to incorporate elements of comic and graphic novels with other elements like interviews and articles related to the racing world.

This is a paid job and more likely a long term deal. Please feel free to send me your information with along if your rates at cvilaf1@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: