I Blinked - or did I?

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

cdoc
Regular Poster

I Blinked - or did I?

Post by cdoc »

I checked for your update Sunday evening from two different PCs and received them same "unable to locate" message refering to your psoting for Sunday. Now its gone! And the archive is blank for the 9th. Any chance of seeing this posting?

cdoc
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Sorry- My fault. Forgot to create a directory for June, so the file couldn't copy over. Must fix this so that the script can either create directories on its own or won't add the record to the database. Check the archive now: http://www.zwol.org/archive.php3?zwol=20020609 to see the missing comic.

The "unable to locate" message is always going to be the same no matter what computer you check it from because it's generated by the archive in the case where the database thinks a comic exists, but the file is not where it is expected to be. It's not generated by the browser, but by the archive script. Now that I've fixed the problem, the comic is in place and you can view it.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
cdoc
Regular Poster

OK

Post by cdoc »

Thanks. I know that, all things being equal, a page on my PC should look the same (or close to it) on yours but just had to verify that it wasn't the particular PC I was on the first time since I was at a customer's site.

I'm glad I didn't "blink". Neat thought.

cdoc