Night Warrior - Feedback

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

RPC
Forum Member

Night Warrior - Feedback

Post by RPC »

Hi, this isn't so much a plug as it as a request for some feedback.

We're really interested in what people think of Night Warrior - http://www.mod-life.com/nw/ What do you think of the comics, the writing and the artwork? The website? How could we improve things? Absolutely anything.

Thanks.
RPC
Forum Member

Post by RPC »

Anyone got any thoughts on Night Warrior? :(
Tim Tylor
Consistant Poster

Post by Tim Tylor »

It looks pretty good. I'm still reading through the issues, but so far I like it. :)

The only serious drawback I can see is that you're requiring visitors to register, even though it's all free to read. That means burdening people with yet another password to keep track of, on top of all the forum/bank/whatever logins they've already got (I have at least twenty). Since there's no obvious purpose to it, it's likely to annoy visitors and put off potential fans. I can see that it could give you good readership data, but you'd be paying for that data with lost custom. I think it's a bad idea to make people log in except for pay-to-view content.
RPC
Forum Member

Post by RPC »

Tim thanks a lot for posting this.

And you're right. The registration is puting people off which is why we're discussing big changes to the website. You're one of the few people I've spoken to who hasn't thought you needed to pay and you also realised the reason for the registration - to give us good readership data.

This is because we're going to print soon. You can see what the first print issue will look like on our blog.

It's kind of exciting for a new U.K. comic to be launching but we're still trying to improve things and your comments are very welcome.

Thanks.