the Book of Bob!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

davun
Forum Member

the Book of Bob!

Post by davun »

Hello there, this is a plug for my fantastic webcomic :)

http://www.thebookofbob.net

it's a comic I have been developing for years now, and finally getting it online. I really believe in it. It is set in Bob's world, where sometimes he is in the cartoon ( it's a single panel strip ), sometimes not, and the motivation of each image is an idea - a literal interpretation of something funny, a cute image, you will see if you visit. But it's not a biopic strip, and it's not 'daily stuff', each comic is unique, and carefully constructed. It gets updated each Sunday.

I will appreciated feedback here in this thread, or on my forums on the comic website, or even by email ( check my website ). Hope you all like it, and thanks for reading!!!

David
Kris Lachowski
Consistant Poster

Post by Kris Lachowski »

I like the simple drawing style, and you're doing a pretty good job at that one panel one gag sort of comic, and i like your site design, but personally just because of my tastes i don't think I would visit your comic to often.
davun
Forum Member

Post by davun »

hey Kris, thanks for checking it out and taking the time to offer constructive praise! Found some pretty snippy posters on other forums, so it's nice to meet a friendly soul from time to time :)

Anyone else for comments? ( cowers under table )
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

Don't let them get you down. You only have a handful in your archive so it might be a little early to judge the over all quality. But I like it so far. I'll check it out from time to time.
davun
Forum Member

Post by davun »

Thanks Eric! New one is up, if anyone else would like to visit my humble website :)

http://www.thebookofbob.net