Free PODCAST discussing All Y'all's Comics... I'd love to help!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Free PODCAST discussing All Y'all's Comics... I'd love to help!

Post by PropagandaComics »

Hey everyone.

I'm a writer, published author, novelist, lyricist, music producer, drummer, and cartoonist all wrapped up into one. I'm trying to start a comic or even e-comic brand i.e. "Propaganda Comics". I just made a Patreon page. There is also a Facebook page. The more total income that comes in the more subscribers get. My hope is to make enough that it's like a normal job wage for me & I can employ like 2-3 other artists all at the same time.
...So how does that help you? Well, I thought to attract attention to the page I'd create a Podcast. I sit around conjuring up content & then I thought, why don't I just publicly rattle on about y'all's stuff. ;) Incidentally, if you wanna checkout Propaganda Comics, subscriptions start at $1/month, which gives you full access to all comics. $5/month is the first upgrade and best deal. I've got an artist working on the desktop wallpaper throwback for those $5+ tiers as we speak. Additionally, I've got an artist working on a 22-page ultra-violent comic book called "The Unbreakable: China Doll" as we speak. I have a few other things in the wings. Whereas I'm not off the ground yet & have spent A LOT already, the best I can offer artists is a percentage. Email anything you want me to review to: "BENJAMHOUSE@gmail.com". I'll check it out & see what I can do.
To checkout PROPAGANDA COMICS PODCAST (Free) goto: "www.patreon.com/PropagandaComics"... Also, the Facebook page is: "www.facebook.com/PropagandaComix"

Ben