KICKSTARTER for "Propaganda Comics #1"

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

PropagandaComics
Forum Member

KICKSTARTER for "Propaganda Comics #1"

Post by PropagandaComics »

So I went ahead and started a KICKSTARTER to see if I can get the first issue of Propaganda Comics finances. It already has a Patreon page (i.e. "www.patreon.com/PropagandaComics" & a Facebook page "www.facebook.com/PropagandaComix", basically if this Kickstarter flops, it'll just be something sitting there to tell people about the existing pages where new comics are being produced. If it succeeds then everyone who pledges $1 or more gets literally EVERYTHING for every goal reached via that digital campaign. Several stretch goals have been set. They reach out to future issues. The goal to finish Issue #1 is $500. With or without it, the comic will be done. It'll just be slow and drug out otherwise. Please spread the word. It's a very MAD MAGAZINE kinda satirical, parodied humor.

KICKSTARTER PAGE:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pr ... =user_menu

PS: I do a FREE Podcast where I can shamelessly plug others. I don't charge anything for that. It gets people good publicity and also circles around and makes people aware of Propaganda Comics. Direct message me on the Propaganda Comics Facebook page, if you're interested. Thanks.